- Within this Policy, “Users” refers to those individuals who access the Site and have registered and created a profile on the Site, and “Visitors” refers to those individuals who access the Site but have not registered on the Site.
- UN Women reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy without prior notice.
Collection and Use of Information
- Personally identifiable information:
- The personally identifiable information you provide to register as a User, such as your name, gender, country of residence, and e-mail address;
- If you log in with or connect a social media service account with the Site, your user ID and/or user name associated with that third-party service, or any information you have submitted in connection with that service and which the third party shares with partner services;
- Information you disclose in public areas (e.g. forums, message boards and other community areas) of the Site when you contribute Content, including but not limited to the information you make public in your User
- UN Women may use such personally identifiable information for statistical and communication purposes, including but not limited to distributing newsletters and other materials for which you express interest in your user profiles; analyzing statistically Users’ activity on the Site, including ranking the Users in order of their levels of engagement on the Site and publicizing such top rankings in community newsletters and on the Site; and contacting you to respond to your questions or comments
- Any information that you provide will not be used in ways other than as set forth
in this Policy or in ways to which you have explicitly consented. However, use of
the site is at your sole risk and UN Women assumes no responsibility for the
security of information.